Helmet IM16S Bluetooth
Check that your equipment is compatible with the system. Refer to the list inside the instructions.
2600C, 2630, 2660, 2760, 3109, 3110 classic, 3120, 3230, 3250, 3500 classic, 3600S, 5130, 5200, 5220 XpressMusic, 5300 XpressMusic, 5310 XpressMusic, 5320 XpressMusic, 5500, 5610 XpressMusic,5630 XpressMusic, 5700 XpressMusic, 5800 XpressMusic, 6021, 6085, 6103, 6110 Navigator, 6111, 6120 classic, 6125, 6126h, 6131, 6133, 6151, 6210N, 6220C, 6230, 6230i,6233, 6234, 6255i, 6260, 6267, 6268, 6270, 6280, 6288, 6290, 6300, 6303C, 6310i, 6500C, 6500S, 6555, 6600 fold, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 6700C, 6810, 6820, 6822, 7100 Supernova, 7210, Supernova, 7280, 7310, 7370, 7373, 7390, 7500, 7510 Supernova, 7600, 7610, 7610 Supernova, 7710, 7900 Prism, 8600 Luna, 8800, 9300, 9300i, 9500, E50, E51, E52, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E71, E75, E90, N70, N71, N72, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N82, Nokia N85, Nokia N90, N91, N93, N95, N96, N97.
C902, C903, C905, D750i, G502, G700, G705, G900,K510i, K530i, K550i, K600i, K608i, K610i, K618i, K700i, K750i, K770i, K790a, K790c, K800i, K810i, K850i,M600i, P1i, P910i, P990i, S302, S500i, S700i, S710a, T610, T616, T630, T637, T650i, T700, V600i, V800,W300i,W350i, W395, W508, W550i, W550c, W580i, W595, W610i, W660i, W700i, W760i, W800i, W800c,W810i, W850i, W880i, W890i, W900i, W902, W910i, W950i, W960i, W980, Z1010, Z310a, Z310i, Z520a,Z520i, Z550i, Z555i, Z550a, Z610i, Z750i, Z750a, Z770i, Z800i,
A1200, A630, A732, E1 Y, E1000, E1070, E398, E550, E680, E680i, E770, E8, EM30, KRZR K1, KRZR K3, L6, L7, PEBL U6, U9, RAZR V3x, RAZR V3xx, RAZR V6, RAZR V8, RAZR V9, RAZR maxx, V1100, RIZR Z3, ROKR E2, ROKR E6, ROKR Z6, RIZR Z8, SLVR L72, Sidekick Slide, V3, V360, V361, V3i, V500, V501, V525, V547, V550, V551, V600, V600i,V620, V635, V80, W510, W7, Z9n ZN300, Q9, Q11.
A707, A717, A727, A737, A767, A837, A877, C3050, C3110H, D347, D357, D407, D500, D508, D520, D600, D608, D800, D807, D828E, D830, D838, D840, D880, D900, D900i, D908, E250, E258,E370, E390, E530, E568, E570, E598, E628, E648, E720, E730, E738, E740, E758, E760, E770, E840, E848,E878, E890, E900, E908, E950, F110, F210, F300, F330, F490V, F500, G608, G800, i200, i300,i320, i450, i520, i617, i620, i640v, J600, J758, J808, L708, M310, M8800, P300, P528, P858,S400i, S500i, S5230, T339, T509, T519, T609, T619, T629, T729, T809, U100, U308, U600,U700, U808, X630, X680, X820, X830, Z130, Z140, Z300, Z308, Z320i, Z360, Z400, Z500, Z510, Z548,Z560, Z630, Z720, i600, i607, i608, i780.
CX75, M75, S65, SK65, SL75.
703SH, 903SH, GXT15, GXT25, GXT300, SX813,WX-T81,WX-T82.
CE110, LG CU515, LG KC910, LG KG290, LG KG300, LG KG810, LG KE500, LG KE600, LG KE800, LG KE820, LG KE850, LG KE970, LG KF310, LG KF350, LG KS20, LG KU380, LG KU800, LG HB620T.
myX6-2, my301X, my501X, my700X, SAGEM my700Xi, my721.
803, 902T, PORTEGE G500.
VS6, VS7, X800.
7100g 7130, 7290, 8100, 8110, 8120, 8220,8300, 8310, 8320, Curve 8330, 8700g, 8800, 8820, 8900, Bold 9000,Storm 9500. Dopod 586W, CHT 9000, S300, 838.
P3300, P3600, Touch, Touch Dual, Touch Cruise, Touch Pro, Touch HD, Shadow, Wing, TyTN II,Diamond, Dash.
6365, iPAQ rw6828, iPAQ 912.
iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G (8GB), iPhone 3G (16GB), iPhone 3GS (32GB).<:p>
Xda Stealth, Xda Atom, Xda IQ.
Asus nuvifone G60<:p>
KG90c, LX150, LX160, LX350, VX5300, VX5400, VX8100, VX8300, VX8350, VX8500, VX8550, VX8560, VX8600, VX8700, VX8800, VX9100, VX9400, VX9800, VX9900, VX10000, Rumor, MUZIQ, Versa, LOTUS.
A303, A503, A513, A900, A930, A990, M500, M540(Rant), M610, M620, M630, M800 (Instinct), u410, u490, u540, u550, u620, u650, u700, u740, u750, u900, u940, i325, i760, i770.
KRZR K1m, V3c, V3m, V710, V750, V9m,V950, W385, W755, Z6TV.
Mogul XV6800, SMT5800.
8830, Pearl 8130.
911, 912, 920, 921,
811SH, 812SH 812SHsII, 904SH, 910SH, 912SH, 913SHG, 920SH, 921SH.
707SC, 707SCII, 709SC, 805SC.
705P, 705Px, 810P, 820P.
X01HT, X02HT Y.
Pairing-up with a mobile telephone.
When the device is switched off, press down and keep the «power» pushed in for about ten seconds. Keep it pressed down until the red and blue lights flash without stopping. The device is searching for a Bluetooth device from your Bluetooth mobile telephone. Once fitted, the device name «kb91s» is displayed on the mobile phone. Choose the connection with the device «kb91s». default access code: 0000. The light must always flash red and blue for reconnection. If not, restart it. (Please note: in order to connect the «kb91s» device to a suitable Bluetooth device, carry out the same procedure). If the connection has not established at the end of 3 minutes, pairing-up will be automatically cancelled.
Press down and keep the «power» pushed until the led flashes.(On certain mobile phone models, pairing-up is required for each connection. On others, the connection will automatically be established if you have previously connected the device to the mobile phone.)
Press down and keep the «power» pushed until all the leds go out.
The appliance battery is completely charged in 3 hours and allows music to be listened to for 2 hours at maximum volume or the telephone to be used for 3 hours. To maintain the battery in optimal functioning conditions, it is recommended to:
- recharge your appliance within 2 weeks if it discharges completely.
- recharge your appliance every 3 months if it is completely charged.
Connect the appliance and play music.
If the appliance is fitted, press on the “play/pause” once the appliance is turned on. The connection will automatically be established. You can use the play, pause, volume + and -, previous, next as normal.
Changing the direction of play.
To go back or forward one track, quickly press “previous” or “next” .
Connecting to a mobile phone.
If the appliance is fitted, press down“talk” , and the connection will automatically be established. If it is not fitted, please follow the pairing-up procedure first. On some phones reconnection is made from the telephone and not from the Bluetooth headset => read the instructions for your telephone.
Answering a call
When a call is incoming, press the “talk” down quickly.
Rejecting a call
When a call is incoming, double click on the button “talk” to reject the call.
Press down on the “talk” during your conversation or when you want to terminate the call.
Last number redial
Double click on the button“talk” to redial the last telephone number.
During a call, simultaneously press on the buttons and to put the call into silent mode, in this case, the person will not hear your voice. Simultaneously press on the buttons and to come back to the call.
Call waiting (if the option is available and activated on the mobile phone)
During a call, there is a ringing noise:
- press the button “talk” to answer a new incoming call and put the first one on waiting.
- press the button“talk” to select the desired call.
- keep the button pressed“talk” hanging up.
In play mode, press button “ vol+” until you hear the volume go up.
In play mode, press button “vol-” until you hear the volume go down.
When the red light and blue light flash quickly.
Conversation and play music mode
The blue led will flash every 4 seconds. (If the battery is low, the red light will light up in place of the blue).
Connected device mode
The blue led will blink 2 to 4 times in about 3 seconds. (If the battery is low, the red light will light up in place of the blue).
The blue led will flash every 3 seconds. (If the battery is low, the red light will light up in place of the blue).
For the best possible protection, the user must carefully read the advice contained in these instructions before each use. These instructions must be kept throughout the life of the helmet. A helmet will reduce the severity of injuries to the head, but cannot eliminate all risk of injury, including injuries resulting in death.
1. When choosing the right size in store, check that the head size matches that of the helmet perfectly. The latter must not move about, while remaining comfortable.
2. Adjust the chinstrap such that the helmet does not move about on the person’s head, making sure that there is no discomfort at the chin.
The person must not be able to remove the helmet without undoing the chinstrap.
WARNING : a helmet that moves about too much on the head may have serious consequences in the event of an impact.
3. Once adjusted, check that the buckle is properly fastened (red part in the black part).
• Check that the helmet does not impair sight (including the field of vision) or hearing
• Users wearing the helmet must still comply with the code of conduct on the pistes: pay attention to the signposts and always give way to skiers below
• Not for use with motor vehicles
• A helmet that has received a blow (e.g.: fall from a table), whether in use or not, must be disposed of (warning: an impact may not be visible to the naked eye)
• A helmet is designed to absorb part of the energy in the event of a shock and the resulting damage may be such that it no longer protects the user’s head in the event of a later shock.
• We advise you to replace your helmet 5 years after the manufacture date (which is found on the label inside the helmet). Category A and B helmets are made for alpine skiers, snowboarders and other similar groups. Category A helmets have a relatively higher level of protection. Category B helmets can have better ventilation and allow better hearing but protect a smaller proportion of the head and less protection from penetration.
Buy ski goggles that fit perfectly with the helmet, the nose must not be compressed. Avoid too big a gap between the helmet and the goggles at the forehead. This will be more comfortable particularly in cold weather. Check that the goggles do not alter your field of vision.
Care instructions :
After prolonged use, it is advisable to remove wet foam pads inside so that they can dry more quickly, without putting them in contact with a source of heat. Dirty foam pads or a dirty helmet must be cleaned with a sponge or a damp cloth with water.
• Never replace the original parts of your helmet
• Use only the replacement parts provided by the WED’ZE after-sales service that are suited to this type of helmet
• Never make alterations to your helmet
• This helmet should not be used by children for climbing or activities in which there is a risk of hanging or getting stuck because of the helmet
• Never apply paint, detergent or other chemical products. Never stick transfers or stickers (except WED’ZE stickers that have been approved for this purpose). The solidity of your helmet may be impaired. The helmet will be damaged if exposed to temperatures over 50°C (for example in sunlight in a car). In this case, dispose of the helmet, because the any resulting damage may not be visible.
• The user must NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES remove the ear protectors under normal conditions of use. These ear protectors must only be removed for cleaning purposes.
Storage instructions :
• Do not store the helmet in a damp place, near to a source of heat or UV rays
• Preferably store it in a canvas bag, once it has been dried.
Refer tyo the size indicted inside the helmet.
COMPLIES WITH CE EN1077 STANDARD.